Research and Site Concept
– research on site design possibilities and creation of a site design concept in Photoshop.
Client Discussion and modifications to design
– revisions to the Photoshop Concept.
Domain and WordPress setup
– Backing up existing site and files. Setting up a new WordPress environment and adding any necessary plugins.
Site Branding and setting up site header and footer
– Branding the site with client colours, logos, fonts etc., as well as building the site header an footer sections.
– Creating the necessary sections and content for the front page.
– Creating the template that all content pages will use
– Adding content to 13 pages including text from existing site or text from client and appropriate images.
– – 6 main pages: HOME, ABOUT, MEMBERSHIP, EVENTS, AWARDS, CONTACT
– – 7 sub-pages: Galleries, Apply for Membership, Membership Docs, Upcoming events,
Past Events, Student Award, John Dunlop Award
– Adding an event calendar and customizing event display if necessary.
– Creating forms for membership registrations and contact form
Mail Chimp email template
– Creating a template for mail chimp mailers.
Thank you; I really appreciate your business.
This estimate is based on the tasks/services (including a concept file if detailed) above.
Any work other than that which is listed above (or included if a concept is provided) requested by the Client (you) after this estimate is approved and development begins will render this estimate void. At that point a new estimate will be provided or an agreement made between the Service Provider (emSpace Creative) and the Client (you) regarding continued development.
Status changed: Draft to Pending.